Buying with a credit card (or a debit card) or a service like Paypal is the easiest way to get you some Bitcoins in your wallet. But will also incur fees that can’t be avoided.
- CoinMama is one of the first service made for buying Bitcoins and also Litecoins with credit card (or cash). It seems very easy and transactions are processed quickly. It is good if you don’t mind the price, little higher than the market. You can also sell your Bitcoins. Get a 5% discount on CoinMama by following this link !
- WeSellCrypto was created to buy Dogecoins (an alternative to Bitcoin) easily. Now Bitcoin is available to purchase. The process is very easy and once you’ve got verified, buying is almost instant.
- LocalBitcoins is a bit different because it’s a simple service that connect sellers and buyers. Buying on this service is indeed buying from someone else, whether it’s your neighbor or someone at the other end of the world. You’ll need to verify the seller reputation. Options for payment are virtually unlimited because it’s the seller that choose which one he will prefer. Few are using paypal though (because the buyer can scam the seller by canceling the transaction after he received the bitcoins) but you can find them here.
- Coinbase offer a way to buy instantly once you’ve verified your credit card and a bank account.
- VirWox is also different in a way that it’s normally an exchange for Linden Dollars, a currency used in Second Life. Yes, the “game” that is not so trendy anymore… Anyway they offer an option to buy Bitcoins with Paypal. But first you need to buy those Linden Dollars, and exchange them to Bitcoins.
- Cex.io is an exchange that started accepting cards lately and is well known for being the first cloud bitcoin mining service. Be careful, cards from severals countries (including the US) are not accepted. If you plan to buy some Gh/S (bitcoin mining), be careful of the very high fees as well. You’ll need to get a thorough verification before you can deposit money there.
- Bittylicious is a long lasting exchange and one of the first to be available with credit cards. The exchange act as a platform connecting sellers and buyers directly but the buying system is very simplified. It looks like it’s between LocalBitcoins and a more traditional exchange. Anybody can become an official seller as well on the platform.
- ATOMbit is a young startup providing a wallet including a Paypal buying option. I haven’t tested it personally but I can’t totally recommend keeping a lot of bitcoins in their wallet. Nevertheless, I think it’s a good idea to get beginners take their first step into Bitcoin. The wallet is only available on iOS and there are limits on how much you can buy a day (1 bitcoin/day for verified Paypal accounts).
I think that is all for the CC/Paypal option ! If you know any other service, please write it in the comment area and I will review it.
Disclaimer : I can’t be held responsible for any loss encountered using these services. Sometimes the links are affiliates links. It can often provide you a discount and help me running this website. It does absolutely not influence my reviews and opinion.